Essential Guide to Neck Pain & Relief
Neck pain can come on suddenly and go away just as quickly (acute neck pain), or it can stick around for weeks, months, and even years (chronic neck pain). Regardless, neck pain can be debilitating…getting in the way of normal day-to-day activities like driving, working, exercising, or even sitting and sleeping comfortably. If you are experiencing painful symptoms in your neck and want to learn more about where it came from and how to make it go away, then you are in the right place.
South Orange Chiropractic Center has created the Essential Guide to Neck Pain Relief to help those in the community to find the answers they need to get relief from their neck pain.
Neck pain can be the result of an injury, overuse or simply sleeping funny one night. Neck pain that comes on suddenly is called acute neck pain, and it is often the result of a sprain, strain or tear in the muscles and ligaments of the neck. Chronic neck pain is pain that lasts longer than three (3) months, and its root cause is much more challenging to identify, though there are some likely culprits.
- Do You Have “Tech Neck”?
- Travel Doesn’t Have to Be a Pain in the Neck
- Car Accident? Typical Pain to Expect in the Days Following
- Neckaches – Three Common Causes
- Is Your Job a Pain in the Neck?
- Neck Pain and Working at A Computer/Desk
- Cervicogenic Headache: When the pain in your neck goes to your head
- Why Does My Neck Hurt Every Morning?
- Why Could Neck Pain Cause Headaches?
- Does Your Neck Hurt Every Morning When You Wake Up?
At-Home Management of Neck Pain
Neck Pain Treatment
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
Start your journey into a pain-free life. Schedule an appoinment and we’ll take it from there