Sound Sleep Advice
According to the National Sleep Foundation, the following advices are recommended:
1. Set a sleep schedule and stick to it.
2. Create a relaxing bedtime routine.
3. Exercise daily.
4. Make your bedroom a sanctuary from the stresses of the day.
5. Keep your bedroom cool, dark, quiet and comfortable.
6. Use a pillow that stays cool and won’t go flat.
7. Get out of bed if you are not sleepy, returning when you are sleepy.
8. Avoid large meals and beverages right before bedtime.
9. Get exposure to morning sun and at least 30 minutes of sunlight daily.
Ask your doctors about safe effective nutritional advice for a good night’s sleep.